You’ve probably noticed that our navigation bar has changed! What’s different?
- Fewer clicks — We’ve promoted the major tabs from underneath My oDesk to the top level. This, along with convenient dropdown menus, makes it easier to get where you’re going with fewer clicks.
- More intuitive — Our tab names and categorization is more obvious. For example, Timelogs is no longer under Hire/Get Hired, but under a new “Reports” tab.
- Less is more — We’ve gotten rid of the left navigation bar in most places, and standardized pages to 1024px for a more consistent look and feel
- Life is in the details — There are a host of minor usability improvements throughout the site which add up to a better overall experience.
- A glimpse forward — Our new “Assignments” page gives you a sense for where the UI is heading.
We think you’ll get the idea after spending only a few moments clicking around. Please let us know what works (and what doesn’t) by visiting this thread in our forums.