'Tis the season for giving, and we're giving away an Amazon Kindle! There's a catch, though - we need you to get in touch your inner poet by sending us a haiku!
- Line 1: Five syllables
- Line 2: Seven syllables
- Line 3: Five syllables
For the purposes of our contest, syllable counting is important, rhyming isn't!
From now until December 16th, follow @oDesk on Twitter and tweet your haiku in the following format - be sure to include the hashtag #oHaiku and slashes to separate your lines:
oDesk is giving | Away an awesome Kindle | Must re-tweet A-SAP #oHaiku
Be funny, get creative, get festive, get philosophical, anything goes!
- You must live in one of the 169 countries (listed here) where the Kindle is available
- You must be following @oDesk on Twitter
- Your entry must be submitted via Twitter
- Your tweet must be in the form of a Haiku (5/7/5 format), rhyming is not necessary
- Your tweet must include the hashtag at the end: #oHaiku
- Enter as many times as you want
- Your tweet must be received before 11:59PM PST (GMT-8) on December 16th, 2009
- One winner will be selected and announced by Friday, December 18th, 2009
So what are you waiting for? Follow @oDesk and start sending your entries in!