You may have noticed that we recently unveiled a new & improved Community site and Help Center, making it easier to interact with the oDesk community and find answers to your questions. Here's what's new:
All community feedback in one place
We have turned off the UserVoice site and are collecting all feedback through our Community Forums.
- We take your feedback very seriously - it allows us to continuously improve oDesk. By consolidating feedback into one place, and ensuring feedback comes from registered oDesk users, we can better identify the needs of the whole oDesk community and respond to you in a faster, more personalized way.
- We have kept all the UserVoice feedback and are using it to improve our services. Keep the suggestions and questions coming in our Feedback Forum.
Community gets a makeover
A cleaner, updated look! We've reduced the clutter and made it easier to find forums that interest you. Also:
- Quick access to our blogs with tips & advice for succeeding online.
- Look for a new "Release Notes" blog coming soon!
New Help Center
A snazzier Help Center to find answers fast.
- Top questions listed for both buyers and providers.
One click away from Customer Support.
Have feedback on these enhancements? Share your thoughts in the NEW! Community Feedback Forum.