Improved PHP Local Funds Transfer
Jacqueline Pittenger 8613 posts - United States - Joined Jan 07 2008
oDesk is pleased to announce the Philippines local funds transfer (PHP LFT) has successfully graduated from beta program to full-fledged withdrawal option. We thank you for your assistance and feedback during the beta testing phase.
After much testing and negotiation, oDesk is able to offer two important improvements in the updated version of PHP LFT:
- The cost per withdrawal has been lowered to only $0.99!
- The withdraw transfer time has been reduced to 2-3 business days. This means that withdrawals made by 10:00 UTC Wednesday (that's 18:00 in the Philippines) are usually available in your bank account by Friday.
oDesk is continuing the first withdrawal free promotion. Your first Local Funds Transfer withdrawal will automatically reflect a $0 withdrawal fee.
No additional set-up is required if you were a beta tester. And if you already used your free withdrawal during the beta program, as as our way of saying thank you, your next PHP LFT withdrawal is free.
A few notes for successful transfers:
- You must enter your bank account number, NOT your EON, ATM, or debit card number. This mistake has been the #1 cause of failed transfers.
- The account holder information you provide must match what the bank has on record. An incorrect name or address is the second leading cause of failed transfers.
- Use your bank's head office BRSTN code (list here). Yes, subsidiaries and branches all use the same head office code.
- Saturdays, Sundays, and bank holidays do NOT count as business days and are therefore not included in the 2-3 day transfer time calculation.
- [Change: July 21, 2011] Bank accounts must be in your own name. Learn more.
Score: 9.1, Votes: 50