Paying state pension insurance - especially if you work FULL time on oDesk
Milos G. 237 posts - Serbia
Guys who work full time on oDesk have few additional things to think about e.g. heath security , pension etc... In this post I will cover some basic things related to state pension insurance. Of course , if somebody has some useful info related to private pension system , please share that with us as well.
In order to start paying pension insurance for yourself you need to spent some time with bureaucracy paper work but its not so complicated.
1) First go to your local social governmental building (Serbian: socijalno). e.g. For Novi Sad check building called "Socijalno" in the Vojvode Bojovica street.
2) Ask for paper called "Dobrovoljni pristup penzionom fondu"
3) Fill all the necessary data (I suggest to take lowest pension program, will explain why in the comments of this post)
4) You also need photocopy of the working book (radna knjizica) and bring original working book as well.
5) Submit it to the polite clerk e.g. in Novi Sad its window 1 (don't need to pay anything)
They will take your working book and return it to you after you get "resenje".
After 1 month (!!) you will get their decision ("resenje") on your postal address and from that moment you start to pay pension insurance every month. Minimal amount currently is 3774 RSD per month.
Score: 10.0, Votes: 5