Forum Rules - Please read before posting
Barbara W. 2304 posts - United States - Joined Nov 16 2007
The rules of the oDesk forum are simple. Write in English. Don't post ads, contact info, job links, names in accusations, private communication, threats, or obscenities. Breaking the rules has consequences ranging from a warning to banning.
Users are asked to treat each other with respect and behave in a manner fit for a professional work environment. Please familiarize yourself with the complete set of rules below.
The following are violations that may result in immediate post removal, warning, board sanction and/or suspension from the site:
- Posting in a language other than English.
- Posting advertisements for any products or services.
- Including your own or another person or company's contact information and/or email address in a post for any purpose.
- Including names of persons or companies (or other identifying information) in an accusation of misconduct, incompetence or other wrongdoing.
- Posting email content, chat transcripts or other private communication.
- Including profanity, vulgarity, hate speech, disruptive or hostile comments, interpersonal disputes or threats of violence in a post.
- Including material (graphic or text) that is obscene, pornographic or adult in nature.
- Discussing or reposting deleted posts or warning letters or discussion of sanctioned or no longer registered members.
- Encouraging others to violate oDesk policies.
- Attempting to impersonate oDesk staff or other oDesk members.
- Posting material that in any way violates the oDesk Community Values or oDesk User Agreement.
Users with account-specific issues are asked to contact Customer Support directly. Forum users, including the moderators, cannot comment on your specific situation.
Score: 8.6, Votes: 46