My Jobs - A new application for Contractors
nazila a. 12 posts - United States
On the My Jobs application, you will have access to all the tools that allow you to successfully manage and complete your active contracts: My Jobs, Contracts and Reports.
Let’s take a closer look at the new My Jobs application...
My Jobs Home - NEW!
Track work progress
- See all your active jobs and easily message your employer
- Review your jobs that are starting soon
- For Hourly Jobs - See the hours and earnings logged so far this week and review the Work Diary, Timesheet and Contract Details for a particular job. Easily know when you're approaching (or have surpassed) a weekly limit
- For Fixed-Price Jobs - Review the total payments received next to the original bid price
Track financial activity
- Review current earnings and time logged
- Conveniently access your available earnings
On Contracts, you can easily review the details of your work contracts - both current and past.
- Access details about your contracts - rate, weekly limits, weekly and total hours worked, etc.
- Search on all contracts - both current and past
- Download contracts in CSV form for easy integration with accounting systems
Reports gives you a set of snapshot views into your work history.
- Timelogs - An easy view into the payments and the work done during the week
- My Weekly Time Sheet - A summary of work done by you for each employer during a given week
- My Timesheet - A detailed report of work done by you during a custom time period
- Time Analyze - A configurable report of hours or earnings during a selected time period
We’d like to hear from you--what’s your perspective on our new navigation and My Jobs application?
Send us direct feedback via our survey. We look forward to hearing from you!
Score: 7.8, Votes: 4