Updates to the new contractor profile page
Mollie C. 88 posts - United States - Joined Mar 11 2010
We appreciate all the feedback our users have provided on the new contractor profile, and we’ve made some updates based on this feedback. You should see the updates later today. This is part of a series of updates we'll be making, so keep your comments coming!
- The work history section now has denser, richer information.
- Your high level results from the past 6 months and all time are now easily viewed at the top of your profile.
- If you have a strong work history, past jobs with your feedback will be shown, while jobs in progress will be collapsed. This allows employers to see the great results you’ve had on oDesk.
- Easier navigation to see detailed portfolio items and work history with next and previous arrows.
- Improved color-contrast, and use of white space.
- Already updated last week - longer titles and objectives, badges for top test scorers, and skills listed in the order you specify.
We are continuing to iterate and improve the contractor profile and we’re listening to all your feedback (even if we don't respond directly to all the comments)! We’re still working on better ways to display both portfolio items that don’t have images and long work history sections. We’re also working on new and improved profile editing tools for contractors. We’ll let you know when we have some prototypes to share with you for these areas.
Score: 6.7, Votes: 25