Back to oDesk.com » Love the way you work.

Welcome to the oDesk Community! Connect here with fellow clients, contractors, and oDesk staff. Please review our Usage Policy.

Pathetic attempt to discredit me.

So someone has emailed one of my long term clients anonymously saying our Skype conversation is present briefly on a desktop video I posted on youtube.
Has to be someone from here cos they refer to the oDesk forum link.

So come on out, show urself.

Vote Result

+---------
Score: 1.0, Votes: 3
This forum is publically accessible

Mahesh Walatara wrote:
So someone has emailed one of my long term clients anonymously saying our Skype conversation is present briefly on a desktop video I posted on youtube.
Has to be someone from here cos they refer to the oDesk forum link.

So come on out, show urself.

It does not need to have been one of the people who post here. For every poster there are dozens of readers. It could have been literally anyone, unless it's just another attention seeking stunt and never actually happened in the first place. One never knows with you, unfortunately.

To be honest, Mahesh, nobody needs to "attempt to discredit you" - You do a perfectly fine job of that yourself. You troll relentlessly, appear to have no sense of self-awareness at all, and basically do all you can to discredit yourself as a professional with the vast majority of your posts.

I do NOT condone witchhunts - I think it's absolutely wrong of whoever has contacted your client (if, indeed, anyone actually DID,) but YOU put that video out there and the client conversation should never EVER have been in it in the first place. That is just one example of the ridiculous stunts you pull, and if it has never backfired on you before then that's just dumb luck.

Whyinhell would you publish a

Whyinhell would you publish a video containing personal data in the first place? Don't you check?

Good question

-Darren- J. wrote:
Whyinhell would you publish a video containing personal data in the first place? Don't you check?

Attention seeking coupled with a complete and utter lack of judgment or awareness.

Why in h*ll would any even borderline sane person pull any of the stunts he pulls on a regular basis?

Really? REALLY?!!

-Darren- J. wrote:
Whyinhell would you publish a video containing personal data in the first place? Don't you check?

You really need to ask that question?

Look up "histrionic personality disorder" coupled with "narcissistic personality disorder." I'm certainly no shrink, but.............

A total lack of personal awareness, good judgement, and thought for anyone other than himself runs through everything he puts out on the internet -- and I suspect in real life.

Karma can be a ***...and I suspect she just came back and bit him on the ass.

Considering the fact that I

Considering the fact that I saw the video in question and he opened Skype quite deliberately (although there were a lot of other things that could've demonstrated the same thing that opening Skype was probably supposed to), I think he checked alright.

Both of those things were unprofessional though. Putting the details on a YT vid was pointless. Reporting it to the client out of the blue (doing the research to find her, contacting her and all that) sounds a bit OCD to me as well - who and why would care to do it?

IF (as Petra mentioned) it happened at all of course Smile

/// Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it's the courage to continue that counts.

Its definitely Bampton. Think

Its definitely Bampton. Think I called him a loser too many times on Skype. Hurt his little feelings.

Veni, Vidi, Vici.

Why the

Mahesh Walatara wrote:
Its definitely Bampton. Think I called him a loser too many times on Skype. Hurt his little feelings.

Why the he-- would John even bother? You flatter yourself too much!

I doubt anyone would bother.

Aleah T. wrote:
Mahesh Walatara wrote:
Its definitely Bampton. Think I called him a loser too many times on Skype. Hurt his little feelings.

Why the he-- would John even bother? You flatter yourself too much!

Why would ANYONE even bother.

I wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't just another of his ill-fated stunts to get a bit of attention.

Google

No one has to out you, you've done a fine job of it yourself. Google your name and you get a whole host of inappropriate content.

Heh. Just Googled

Heh. Just Googled myself...there's a bunch of "Darren James'" kicking around; all of them except me are on Facebook and one of them's a porn star. Google only has me once on the Freelanza blog. Result.

Curse of being a commoner. In

Curse of being a commoner.
In my case every single entry is me.

Veni, Vidi, Vici.

Yes that it true

But I wouldn't necessarily be thumping my chest about that .... did you even look?

Doreen, let's be realistic.

He's probably thumping other body parts. Sick

Never a dull moment with you

Never a dull moment with you is there

Quite the opposite....

Louis D. wrote:
Never a dull moment with you is there

I would have thought that the opposite is at the root of all this..... what shall we call it?.... "manufactured drama?"

Pathetic creature.

Petra R. wrote:
Louis D. wrote:
Never a dull moment with you is there

I would have thought that the opposite is at the root of all this..... what shall we call it?.... "manufactured drama?"

You know, he really should stop drinking. Whatever talent he purports to display on his website is lost in the miasma of liquor, narcissism, and his ego.

Sounds like a date.

Sounds like a date.

Veni, Vidi, Vici.

You should ask my neighbors.

You should ask my neighbors. lol.
They used to throw rocks at me house. I went an chopped them up with a machete.
Thats how I ended up in jail and a metal asylum.

Veni, Vidi, Vici.

that probably means treatment

that probably means treatment with Metallica & Judas Priest playing non-stop, all day long? Tongue

/// Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it's the courage to continue that counts.

More like Rispiridon and

More like Rispiridone and Benzexol

Veni, Vidi, Vici.

This is no laughing matter!

Mahesh Walatara wrote:
You should ask my neighbors. lol.
They used to throw rocks at me house. I went an chopped them up with a machete.
Thats how I ended up in jail and a metal asylum.

Why lol?? You should not even be talking about this. Mahesh, please think before you post. This is not good for you!

Natasha,

Natasha R. wrote:
Mahesh Walatara wrote:
You should ask my neighbors. lol.
They used to throw rocks at me house. I went an chopped them up with a machete.
Thats how I ended up in jail and a metal asylum.

Why lol?? You should not even be talking about this. Mahesh, please think before you post. This is not good for you!

You're very sweet and I know you mean well, but really......

Think who you're advising here. "Thinking" is not in this person's lexicon.

:(

Anyone in their might would want that forgotten. I would not even want anyone bringing that up again, let alone me doing it! NOT that I would ever have such a violent reaction.

Clearly, he's STARVING for attention.

I would bet....

Junelle A. wrote:
Natasha R. wrote:
...
Clearly, he's STARVING for attention.

or maybe he's psychopathic, or bipolar. or all of the above.

No, narcissistic and histrionic.

http://psychcentral.com/disorders/sx17.htm

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001930/

*SLAP*?

*SLAP*?

Veni, Vidi, Vici.