Newbie with some questions
Asfa Shafqat 4 posts - Pakistan - Joined Jan 24 2013
I recently joined oDesk. There are still certain things that I need to understand. I tried looking for answers in the Help section, but didn't quite get what I was looking for.
I landed two jobs. One fixed and one hourly. The fixed job is still in progress, but I completed the hourly job in less time that was agreed on my contract. I have a few questions:
1. My weekly limit is 3hrs/week maximum. I completed the job in exactly 2hrs. On my profile it says I've worked 1hr? Can someone explain that?
2. Since I've completed the assignment, and received a good feedback via email, why is my contract still showing in my current jobs? Should it not have ended after the work is complete?
3. How does the feedback score work? Once a contract ends, is that when the client will give a feedback score? This is something that I'd like to be informed about.
4. When the Time Tracker takes pics, does our face show to the client? Cause at odd times of the night, TRUST ME, I wouldn't want anyone seeing me with my sleepy face!
5. Last question: After completing my work, the client offered to hire me for another job. (I haven't been paid yet, but its an hourly contract so as per oDesk help, I don't think I need to be worried). Will a new contract be devised or will the existing one be extended?
Thank you all in advance!
Score: 0.0, Votes: 0