Back to oDesk.com » Love the way you work.

Welcome to the oDesk Community! Connect here with fellow clients, contractors, and oDesk staff. Please review our Usage Policy.

On The Fly

Joined oDesk OTF.

Got good response OTF.

Working full time OTF.

Spend all earnings OTF.

Time to get O(ff)TF.

To settle on ground rather OTF.

Vote Result

++++++++++
Score: 10.0, Votes: 4
Is this a rap?

Is this a rap?

No just what ever you call

Being a bookkeeper the stuff I do is too dry. When want to feel alive do things without meaning you can say rather stupid, just to feel alive. Imagine sitting whole night long working alone on dry stuff!! numbers. Sometime I wonder if I am alive!! still!!!

dude...

Ejaz Sabir wrote:
Being a bookkeeper the stuff I do is too dry. When want to feel alive do things without meaning you can say rather stupid, just to feel alive. Imagine sitting whole night long working alone on dry stuff!! numbers. Sometime I wonder if I am alive!! still!!!

Dude, get out from behind the computer and get a life.

My puter keeps me on a very

My puter keeps me on a very short leash, worse than my X did.

But a hel!!-of-a lot easier to get along with.

Leeches Too!

Got leeches along with leashes. Not a chance of getting out, jail happy to be in Smile Never want to breakout.

Leashes = 1 + 1 = Wife + Puter

Leeches = 2 + 1 = Boys + Girl

Whats a life? I would like to

Whats a life? I would like to see you answer that question Cate, I see you on the forums with post times 24/7 between a couple of different places.

LOL, between Joseph, Petra

LOL, between Joseph, Petra and Cate they seem to be on the forums constantly. I suspect they are the ones with no lives. They all joined after me and yet they seem to have more posts than me.

Hehe :)

John Bampton wrote:
LOL, between Joseph, Petra and Cate they seem to be on the forums constantly. I suspect they are the ones with no lives. They all joined after me and yet they seem to have more posts than me.

Well, I have plenty of "life" - I really should not be on the forum right now, because in two days time I will start driving all the way from the fairly far North of Europe to the far South. I am at my day job, and should be sorting things out for when I leave.

You're right, I should not be "here" as much as I am, but as far as I am concerned I just use my "teutonic" qualities to be organized enough to fill my life with "life" and still fit everything else in "somehow!"

Point taken though Wink

Well, when i get bored with

Well, when i get bored with working and i just need a break for a bit.

It's either come here, or go play WOW for a couple of hours to break the
routine up.

a life? don't even know the definition anymore.

Ejaz

Smile Smile You're alive!!

Do something different this weekend Smile

Different ?

Good Idea and thanks for making me Smile

Can you share something different, I'll try!!

Different :)

Ejaz Sabir wrote:
Good Idea and thanks for making me Smile

Can you share something different, I'll try!!

I guess suggesting you go out is out of the question Smile

Ejaz Sabir wrote:
Not a chance of getting out, jail happy to be in Smile Never want to breakout.

How about a cold shower to help you feel alive? Big smile

From elsewhere:

I took my first cold shower today. It did not disappoint. Got in, and went straight into thermal shock. Massive adrenaline rush, eyes became wide, breathing became shallow and difficult, and the water was agony. It was a feeling of terror and absolute exhilaration. I stuck with it and made sure all parts of my body were covered with cold water (this seems important).

The GOAL is thermal shock. Not dipping your toe in. Jumping right into the freezing cold shower. And staying there till it feels warm, and not leaving before that point.

I feel great afterwards as well.

Too old

Natasha R. wrote:
From elsewhere:

I took my first cold shower today. It did not disappoint. Got in, and went straight into thermal shock. Massive adrenaline rush, eyes became wide, breathing became shallow and difficult, and the water was agony. It was a feeling of terror and absolute exhilaration. I stuck with it and made sure all parts of my body were covered with cold water (this seems important).

The GOAL is thermal shock. Not dipping your toe in. Jumping right into the freezing cold shower. And staying there till it feels warm, and not leaving before that point.

I feel great afterwards as well.


I am probably too old for this, but it sounds exhilarating! Kinda like those polar bear swims people do.

OP, I appreciated your introspective creative expression-OTF. I thought it was charming and I like the way you take us full circle in just a few lines. Effective.

Thank You

for the appreciation. Works like energy booster Smile

And definitely you don't look too old for that swim.

Good Idea

But I can't now as

Robin C wrote:
Kinda like those polar bear swims people do.

In winter even polar bear hibernate. Its winter on this half of planet, I'll wait for summer Smile and hope instead of shower will get a chance to jump into cold stream coming down right from glacier.

Your clients adore you, don't they!?

Just read all your feedback. I am really impressed by the warmth with which your customers talk about working with you in their comments. I hope you are proud of that!

I agree.

Petra R. wrote:
Just read all your feedback. I am really impressed by the warmth with which your customers talk about working with you in their comments. I hope you are proud of that!

Seems like a very nice man and worth every penny to his clients.

I agree too

Petra R. wrote:
Just read all your feedback. I am really impressed by the warmth with which your customers talk about working with you in their comments. I hope you are proud of that!

It's so nice to see clients appreciating not just the quality if your work but your communication skills as well. You also give more credence to the fact that not every client is a bottom-feeder as your rates appear to be very reasonable for the work you are doing and your clients clearly don't mind paying for the work. Congrats on all fronts!

Thank You Gals

Petra R. wrote:
Just read all your feedback. I am really impressed by the warmth with which your customers talk about working with you in their comments. I hope you are proud of that!

Petra, Cate, Doreen, its a real honor for me to have nice comments form you. Proud, if its like happy, grateful yes I am, if its like proud proud I am not, actually its blessing and thanks are only to the ONE WHO IS GREAT PROVIDER, otherwise I am just another contractor.

You should print and frame

You should print and frame the one from Doreen - that doesn't happen often.

=8-)

Done!

Tried! its awesome. Showering twice every week since a month.

Ejaz :)

I guess you mean two *cold* showers every week. You do take a shower every day, right? haha Big smile

Depends!

True for these days if not twice a day, its almost summers, in winters its totally another story, when required Laughing out loud otherwise skip a day or two in between.