Marissa S. 1131 posts - Philippines - Joined Feb 06 2008
You want serious contractors to take you seriously... then:
1. Why are you inviting contractors to work for you when you clearly stated that you want to work with someone from a specific location with specific skills?
2. Why are you asking for sample of works when you could have checked a contractor's portfolio instead?
3. Why haven't you done your homework -- and spell things correctly, like the contractor's name?
4. Why are you sending out generic, automated messages? We hate talking to bots.
5. Why would you stalk a contractor in every social channel online?
6. Why would you change the job scope upon hiring a contractor?
7. Why are you trying to make us work like an all-around freelancing machine that's up & running 24x7?
8. Why would you hire a contractor and say that you don't have work available yet?
9. Why are you asking us to work for free or work outside this site?
10. Why are you so hard to reach?
and why... after all this time, haven't you learned your lesson yet and you come here to rant about getting ripped off by someone who's not as serious as we are about work.
Just another rant.. and I have 90 more to add to this list, might as well write a blog about it
Score: 8.6, Votes: 16