Writer Jobs

3,262 were found based on your criteria

  • Hourly – Less than 1 month – Less than 10 hrs/week – Posted
    Business Plan Writer - Pet Services Need someone to write a business plan for a client. The person needs to have excellent writing skills, prior experience in writing business plans to help obtain funding, and hand-on experience in the pet services market place as an employee, preferably in management. If you were a dog walker professionally at some point, you would be a great fit.
  • Hourly – Less than 1 month – Less than 10 hrs/week – Posted
    We need someone with experience to research available grants for a woman owned and run business. We are a lash, wax and skin care studio that only hires women and uses women owned vendors and support (whenever possible). We also need someone with success in gaining grants to write and submit them for us.
  • Fixed-Price – Est. Budget: $10.00 Posted
    Booly Adventures is seeking submissions for their travel adventure website. If you have an inspiring or unique travel story to share they would love to hear from you! These must be PERSONAL travel experiences that you have had. The successful writer will be -an enthusiastic traveler -an inspirational writer -have unique travel stories to tell
  • Fixed-Price – Est. Budget: $30.00 Posted
    Hi fellows, We are launching a kickstarter video soon. We want to make sure the page looks flawless + our website.. Already we have content on there.. We need to add and revise. It should not be a hard task.... But we need a creative writer to convince people our product is game changing! Here is our kickstarter page: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/722384860/985638657?token=e8adab63 Here is our website: FitUpp.com
  • Fixed-Price – Est. Budget: $25.00 Posted
    I'm looking for a quality writer that can write e-books for me on a variety of non-fiction niches and topics. You must be able to effectively research the niche or topic that I give you and write me with a unique, 100% original quality book (3500 words) that will help people. You must have good grammar and spelling as well. I'm willing to pay up to $25 per e-book and am looking to build a long- term relationship ...
  • Fixed-Price – Est. Budget: $25.00 Posted
    I have written a personal statement. I am not a writer, and need help to make it passionate and heart touching story to get max readers attention and make it different. Or I can give you the summary of another plot (my experience). Which can be written as a Personal Statement by the writer indicating how this story has influenced me. Total char: 5300 max
  • Hourly – Less than 1 month – Less than 10 hrs/week – Posted
    I am about 90% done with creating a resource/training guide for a healthy corner store project. I am looking for a writer with creative, editing and technical skills to help me complete the remaining 10% of the project. The project needs summary pages, how the guide works explanation, photo's, call-out boxes and an overall fine tooth comb to make edits. A successful engagement will look like a well polished document with all the elements I am missing. You ...
  • Fixed-Price – Est. Budget: $100.00 Posted
    Basic Requirements 1. Very good written English 2. Proactive and independent news hunter 3. Fast and competition driven Job Description: We represent a US based media company and we are looking for a part-time or full time news writer for Hollywood, Celebrity news, Sports News and certain categories news for one of our clients operating a news platform in IO region. Conditions of the work below. 1. You must be proactive and be able to search and monitor for breaking ...
loading