More than 6 months –
10-30 hrs/week –
• Managing day-to-day operational and administrative duties to support the CEO.
• Managing hectic calendar and meeting schedules, using prioritization skills and a high level of interpersonal refinement.
• Planning and optimizing all travel plans for the CEO.
• Providing the CEO with all preparatory materials for appointments and meetings.
• Drafting memos, letters, e-mails, documents, and other responses as directed by the CEO.
• Attending meetings, taking notes, transcribing notes, developing and implementing systems, projects and organization processes to ensure all action items emerged from ...