More than 6 months –
10-30 hrs/week –
Assisting Project and Research will be responsible for office management, administrative duties, and assisting the staff with various tasks and projects. The ideal individual should be people-oriented with high energy, a strong sense of urgency, and a highly developed ability to multitask.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Answering phone calls
• Transcribing emails
• Candidate data entry, updating, tracking, and database management
• Preparing recruiting and hiring
• Drafting various reports, documents, and presentations
• Posting and marketing job descriptions on various job boards
• Conducting reference and ...