More than 6 months –
30+ hrs/week –
Position Title, Responsibility Level:Senior Associate / Lead Associate
Reports to:Assistant Vice President
Span of Control: NA
- Proficient with ccontrol evaluation and the testing of Application and General Controls for various AML-IT applications deployed for (CIP, OFAC & TMS) financial services regulatory environment particularly with respect to BSA/AML/OFAC
- Strengthening the IT processes and controls per the leading practices while addressing the repeated issues as reported by the client’s Internal Audit department
- Ability to independently execute risk-based audits, including risk and control identification and controls testing, with an emphasis on Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) regulations and SEC /FINRA governance processes.
- Participate in Internal Audit’s annual risk assessment and planning
- Independently develops and executes risk-based IT audits, including risk and control identification and controls testing, with an emphasis on Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) regulations, Logical Security, Physical Security, Change Management, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery; and Support for the IT infrastructure, business applications, and governance processes.
- Plan, scope, execute and conclude IT projects with minimal supervision
- Document clear and concise workpapers according to COSO/COBIT standards
- Draft reports ...