1 to 3 months –
Less than 10 hrs/week –
1. locating suitable venues
2. financial and managerial administration
3. identifying new business
4. marketing and selling exhibition space/stands
5. advertising and publicizing events
6. liaising with caterers, suppliers and contractors
7. writing promotional material/press releases
8. undertaking market research
9. problem solving
10. ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation.
11. The work can require long hours and meeting tight deadlines. Travel to exhibition venues are often necessary.
IT, languages, sales, financial, marketing and PR ...