3 to 6 months –
30+ hrs/week –
Senior RF Application Engineer for SiGe BJT Transistors:
• Design, implement and optimize application circuits for many different RF wireless functional blocks with RF BJT transistors (LNAs, Drivers)
• Implement and analyze analog RF front-ends
• Technical support of transistor design teams, regional colleagues and customers.
• Create application notes, presentations & reports for reference designs as well as management audience and white papers
• 5+ years of experience on definition and implementation of RF functional blocks such as LNA, PA, mixer and/or VCO with discrete semiconductor devices.
• Solid knowledge about microwave devices and their technologies
• Solid lab skills for RF IC/system validation and debugging by using measurement equipment like Signal Sources, Network Analyzers, Vector Signal Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, etc.
• Solid knowledge and experience with at least one RF wireless simulation tool (ADS, Microwave Office…)
• Broad overview of RF wireless applications and their RF front-end topologies
• Exceptional understanding of at least one test software language (Visual Basic, Matlab or Labview); understanding of object oriented programming
• Skills in data processing & measurement automation would be appreciated
• Familiar with Microsoft Office
• High motivation to drive topics by his own
• Strong Team player
• Good communication skills
• Able ...