Less than 1 month –
Less than 10 hrs/week –
OpenERP has already been installed but it is not operational because it lack of basic modules to create a database with the wizard.
We know OpenERP as we use it for at least 1 year.
- Check the Debian installation and prerequisites OpenERP
- Check the security of the Debian server (iptables)
- Check installation of openerp script (latest available version)
- Possible re-install of openerp if the test done by the us fail (database creation with the wizard)
- Modules to be installed ...