Ui Design Jobs

32 were found based on your criteria

  • Fixed-Price – Est. Budget: $75.00 Posted
    Our company is about to develop a mobile application for a housing company that will manage a process after the house has been built. The system will manage warranties on things like roofing, cladding, materials used, appliances, landscaping, etc. We are looking for someone with experience in system wireframing and creating the look and feel of a system so it is very user friendly and has easy layout, etc. I need someone to create 4-5 wireframes of the look and ...
  • Fixed-Price – Est. Budget: $1,000.00 Posted
    I currently run the website www.locumreview.com. It hasnt been updated and needs a makeover. Ideally you should be able to give it a clean, modern look as well as updating it to be compatible with the latest web standards.
  • Fixed-Price – Est. Budget: $500.00 Posted
    We are an event management start up company developing an online based event management tool. Currently the UI is generic and requires a lot of work. I need someone to understand the flow and design accordingly. Please provide strong samples of UI/UX accomplishments. Pages/Elements you will need to re-design. - Front Page/Landing Page (New and Redesign - for AB Testing) - Wizard Pages and Output Page - Directory Pages and Sub pages - Shopping Cart - User Back-End - Supporting Sub Pages Key Measurements ...
  • Fixed-Price – Est. Budget: $50.00 Posted
    We are looking for someone who can design the wireframe of a mobile app. We did a basic design in Microsoft Word where there are most of the screen of this app. The objective for now is create a web wireframe, where all these screens are functioning. For example, when user enters to the home screen of this app, he should be able to login with username and password, then move from one windows to another by clicking the buttons ...
  • Fixed-Price – Est. Budget: $350.00 Posted
    This job will involve tweaking an existing open-source web-based Bitcoin wallet to accommodate BitcoinDark(http://bitcoindark.pw/) features and graphics. ~75% of existing UI design will stay the same For the remaining ~25% to be changed a mockup will be provided for the Developer to follow The candidate must be willing to accept bitcoin as payment. Please follow up for further information and discussion. Thanks
  • Fixed-Price – Est. Budget: $30.00 Posted
    I need a form/template for sales(leads) to use for each customer that is going to be serviced, for each customer we have a workflow that involves several steps, so we can keep track since we receive the Service Order until we invoice the customer, so for each step we would like to have an item to be checked to see if we already did that and then proceed to next step and so on. For each item in ...
  • Fixed-Price – Est. Budget: $200.00 Posted
    Requires to view html pages in ipad application in offline mode.
  • Fixed-Price – Est. Budget: $60.00 Posted
    We are using the Learning Management System SmarterU. They have a template for our trainings and we just want some custom backgrounds. You need both graphics skills and HTML. There are three trainings and 3 backgrounds. Whole thing should not take more than 3-4 hours. We will likely need ongoing updates...so this can be a great residual pay job if you do a great work!