Est. Budget: $250.00
We are looking for a web developer to continue work on our website. The website is about 80% finished right now – and the remaining 20% needs to be completed. We need for this to be completed with in the next 4 - 6 weeks.
Please visit www.cohenprinting,net . Try and create a birth announcement and thank you card. We want the same level of flexibility in designing. Notice how they can upload multiple photos, change font, colors, etc.