Less than 1 week –
Less than 10 hrs/week –
- Create highly engaging and completely unique content;
- Develop content themes based on the direction and creative brief provided;
- Write creative copy including headlines, taglines, positioning statements and feature copy for articles, web content, emails, training materials, direct marketing materials;
- Evaluate content and take action as defined by SEO rules;
- Ad-hoc writing projects as they arise.
- Excellent writing, grammar, spelling and formatting;
- Expertise in web copy, SEO, and online (email) marketing is a must.
- Provide quality content with little ...