Est. Budget: $25.00
Job: Write college essay about "Income Inequality in USA"
Must have experience in topic writing.
"Income inequality is a fact of today’s America. The top 1% hold more wealth as the other 99% combines. However, “unequal” doesn’t necessarily mean “unfair” or “unjust.” In your opinion, does income inequality represent an ethical or social problem? Why or why not? You may use the information from your group and other’s presentation #1 for this paper."
Apply with related ...