Job Search Results

748 were found based on your criteria

  • Hourly – 1 to 3 months – Less than 10 hrs/week – Posted
    The aim is to develop a timer in attempted button.
  • Hourly – Less than 1 week – Less than 10 hrs/week – Posted
    Dashboard development Project Looking for wordpress and UI design expert. First of all, this is not a stand-alone project, in this project you have to work with internal developer by replacing exiting system. It doesn't require brain storming and new development, just require to use your skills intelligently to arrange contents at right places. You must use our current functionality.
  • Fixed-Price – Est. Budget: $25.00 Posted
    this is my gofundme account http://www.gofundme.com/shs68gk i simply need you to drive tons of traffic to my gofundme account. hopefully i will get tons of donations thanks to your hardwork. the only way i will know if you are doing your job is if i see there are lots of donations to my gofundme account
  • Fixed-Price – Est. Budget: $20.00 Posted
    I am developing a crowdfunding website similar to Kickstarter or Indiegogo. I am running the Wordpress Backer theme, with the Ignitiondeck Enterprise Plugin as the crowdfunding platform. Backer Theme: http://themeforest.net/item/backer-the-modern-wordpress-crowdfunding-theme/8816939 Ignitiondeck Enterprise: http://ignitiondeck.com/id/documentation/ignitiondeck-enterprise/ My current web developer has built the site about 90%. Unfortunately they are no longer available to complete the remaining 10%, and I need to hire someone to complete two remaining items. *PLEASE NOTE* For the two ...
  • Fixed-Price – Est. Budget: $900.00 Posted
    Please find below the details. Facebook Application brief requires design, animation and development along with a streamlined deployment with testing. Applicants need to do all of the above. Applicants that can do one and not the others please do not apply. Here XX refers to the phone brand we are promoting. Idea/ Brief – Facebook Game · Inspiration – Fruit Ninja · Create an FB app that allows users to participate in a simple game · Idea of the game is to collect XX phones ...
  • Hourly – More than 6 months – Less than 10 hrs/week – Posted
    Hello I am looking for a VA to assist me in all areas of my business in the hope of a long term commitment. I have been running my business for ten years and need assistance in all areas of admin support. MS a Excell Google Docs Managaging Odesk jobs Internet searches and RND Sales Reports etc Web marketing and content development My Skype in davidjmarshman would like to talk to you there first to get a feel for your ...
  • Hourly – Less than 1 week – Less than 10 hrs/week – Posted
    I have two issues: The desktop is not redirecting to mobile properly. The mobile site not handling SSL properly. The problem I have is that the certificate will not work for https://www.mobile.example.com I tried to redirect to https://mobile.example.comusing a tool to redirect from my web host C panel but there is a problem. The tool to redirect works just fine in that it will redirect from http:www.mobile to https://mobile.example ...
  • Fixed-Price – Est. Budget: $100.00 Posted
    I need a creative logo for my locksmith business
loading