3 to 6 months –
10-30 hrs/week –
Description: The Graphic Designer is responsible for supporting the marketing and business development staff to produce effective graphic content. The contract position is approximately 20 hours per week for the next one to nine months.
• Format and layout of reports and proposals in InDesign
• Editing and creating PowerPoint presentations
• Editing/tweaks to existing marketing collaterals
• Advertisement design
• Tradeshow display graphics
• Jobsite signage
• Boards and handouts for presentations and interviews
• Excellent graphic skills
• Comfortable using Adobe ...