Est. Budget: $3,000.00
We are looking for a person who has extensive experience with setting up, working with, negotiating, optimizing and maintaining website affiliate marketing agreements and sales. The websites we need this for is www.racquetbooking.com and www.time2book.com.
# Salary - commensurate with experience & education, below it shows the potential, but with commission a lot more!
# Commission - a % of all affiliate sales
How to Apply:
Reply to this posting with these items:
# Your Cover Letter* (Hint: we read these, and really like it when they say something meaningful)
# Include some of your accomplishments as an affiliate manager
# Resume with LinkedIn profile link
# Pay Requirements
What You Need For This Position:
- 4+ years prior experience in Media or Affiliate Marketing.
- Proven ability to multi-task, deliver exceptional results.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales/lead generation quotas in a fast paced, quota driven environment.
-Strong sales, negotiation, analytical and implementation skills.
- Ability to understand and verbalize technical language involved in affiliate implementation.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (outgoing, well-spoken, professional, friendly and courteous).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Results and goal oriented approach.
- MUST EXCEL in understanding of media metrics, campaign tracking and optimization.
- Proactive work ethic, ability to work in a fast paced, competitive, and collaborative environment.
- Proven ability to fearlessly initiate, establish and nurture partner relationships over the phone and in person.
-We are a cloudbased company. Someone who has experience doing affiliate marketing for a cloudbased marketplace of online products would be preferable.
What You Will Be Doing:
-Developing and executing the affiliate marketing strategy including the prioritization of markets, the go-to-market strategy and the development of partnerships to drive adoption and drive results.
-Developing, signing and executing key affiliate partnership opportunities relevant to target segments
-Act as primary point of contact with external Affiliate partners.
-Maintain accurate product information in Affiliate channels, monitor for compliance and provide feedback to Affiliate partners.
-Expected to maximize the opportunities for growth for all new products being released, as well as new markets opening up.
-Recommend promotional opportunities, evaluate potential online Affiliate partners, and recommend process improvements within the Affiliate channel.
-Manage creative process for multiple online creative projects; including writing creative briefs, providing status updates at daily meetings, scheduling meetings, providing and compiling feedback, running creative meetings, and being responsible for documentation and handoff of creative to delivery teams.
- Daily Affiliate Management - Work with ...