More than 6 months –
30+ hrs/week –
• Assist in design and development of large-scale iOS applications.
• Perform modifications and enhancements based on business needs.
• Develop clean, high-quality & reusable codes based on prog standards.
• Coordinate with Project Manager for requirements and expectations.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience).
• 2+ years of software development experience.
• Source code control understanding (experience with Subversion and Eclipse preferred).
• A passion for mobile device technologies, especially iOS.
• Experience with developing Augmented Reality applications.
• Advanced skills ...