More than 6 months –
10-30 hrs/week –
We are a tablet-based testing startup based in the US and we are looking for Linux Administrators to help us develop our software/cloud infrastructure.
- Setup, configuration, general maintenance and troubleshooting of all Linux systems, in-house and in the cloud
- Recommend and implement Linux server changes
- Assisting DBAs, Developers and QA users, with application operation, performance tuning, and troubleshooting
- Performance tuning of web application servers and related software, such as Apache/lighttpd/nginx, varnish
- Respond to service outages