Audacity Jobs

42 were found based on your criteria

  • Hourly – More than 6 months – Less than 10 hrs/week – Posted
    Hey oDesk! I am looking for a Podcast Manager to help me out with our meditation podcast: "Cristinas Circle Meditation". Podcast Manager Duties: -- Segment and edit podcast audio using Audacity -- Add the podcast episode to iTunes each Thursday (~2 mins) -- Add the podcast episode to Weebly each Thursday (~2 mins) -- Social marketing on the official Twitter account Podcast Manager Pay: -- 2 hours maximum each week -- Job is indefinite and can be a great source of recurring income -- 1 hour of ...
  • Hourly – More than 6 months – 10-30 hrs/week – Posted
    I have a weekly audio/video podcast that requires an editor to carry out the following tasks: - Edit audio to ensure a pleasant listening experience for my listeners - Editing audio involves compressing the audio and amplifying it plus removing any background noise - Editing audio also includes adding an intro track and an outro track - Edit video by adding intro video clip, using the captured MP3 audio as the audio track (to ensure best quality sound), ensuring the audio and video ...
  • Fixed-Price – Est. Budget: $75.00 Posted
    I am in the process in creating audio snippets in Audacity using a Blue Yehti microphone. I am looking to find someone to clean up the sound. Take out any breathing or pops (the occasional umm -very few of these) and just make my voice and sound be crisp and clean in the finished product. My guess is there will be about 2 hours of audio at the end. I am looking for some who I can work with who ...
  • Hourly – 3 to 6 months – Less than 10 hrs/week – Posted
    I recently launched TheGreenPodcast.com and am looking for someone who can edit & publish each episode. To start, I'll hire you to edit just one 20 minute episode.
  • Hourly – More than 6 months – 30+ hrs/week – Posted
    Before bidding on this role, realize that it is a long term role with up to 40 hours of work available. Our contractors enjoy long term relationships, flexible hours, vacation planning and bonuses for awesomeness. In addition, for this role, 25% of your 40 hour rate will be paid fixed and in advance. The other 75% will be paid hourly. This is done for 3 reasons. 1. This is a serious role and will require dedication on my part and ...
  • Hourly – More than 6 months – Less than 10 hrs/week – Posted
    We have a large on-line audio / video library that needs a) Converting into a number of formats b) Cataloguing These files are of a religious nature You will need: * good internet access * familiarity with winscp or similar * familiarity with audacity * to know how to read/edit audio/video meta data * to know how to convert audio from various formats to mp3 * to know how to manipulate video formats * a fair understanding of the English language
  • Hourly – Less than 1 month – 10-30 hrs/week – Posted
    Hey guys, I am looking for someone to help edit my crowdfunding focused podcast. I am looking for someone who is able to work well, speaks English and has at least a little bit of experience audio/podcast editing. I can teach you exactly what is necessary to do an awesome job and would like to hire you on long term to join the team. I really want a motivated, team minded individual. Please include a reference to the past ...
  • Hourly – Less than 1 month – 10-30 hrs/week – Posted
    Looking for someone to edit 4-6 hours of audio into 45-60 minute segments and improve the general quality of the audio as best as possible. Audio was recorded with Audacity. The successful candidate will have the ability to listen to and remove the uninteresting parts of the audio in order to create a smooth narrative episode.
  • Fixed-Price – Est. Budget: $180.00 Posted
    I have an audiobook that needs to be prepared submission to Amazon's ACX audiobook publishing service. The book has already been recorded in entirety in a professional sound studio, and all errors have been edited out, as well as the timing has been set. All it needs now is some final cleanup and sound quality improvement. There 8 chapters, divided into 68 individual Audacity projects, for a total of 6 hours and 20 minutes. I also have one file ...
  • Fixed-Price – Est. Budget: $300.00 Posted
    We are clinical hypnotherapists www.nowaiting.co.uk, treating people for weight loss, smoking cessation, anxiety / confidence building, stress, insomnia and any medical condition which is not terminal. Most radio ads, sound very similar to each other with background music and voice over it. We want something unique and already have some ideas to go forward, but any ideas the creator of this recording will have will also be considered. A quote is required and our budget is limited, but ...
loading