Business Activity Monitoring Jobs

23 were found based on your criteria

  • Hourly – 3 to 6 months – 10-30 hrs/week – Posted
    We are trying to develop an end of the month report for investments. All of the investments are fixed income (Bonds, CDs, Commercial Paper - No Equities) Our application will automatically spit out this report at the end of the month. I would like to hire a person who can work with my team to be the lead on this project. You will have access to someone who can code all the mathematics and someone who can do all the graphic ...
  • Hourly – More than 6 months – 30+ hrs/week – Posted
    We are looking for another accountant to join our growing team who has at least 5 years experience in public practice completing financial statements and tax returns. We would like someone who is keen to learn and grow with our business and take responsibility over there own clients. We want someone who will grow with us and is looking for an ongoing relationship. Must haves: PUBLIC PRACTICE EXPERIENCE- 5 YEARS SASSU , XERO KNOWLEDGE MYOB KNOWLEDGE EXCELLENT BOOKKKEEPING SKILLS (u need ...
  • Hourly – Less than 1 week – Less than 10 hrs/week – Posted
    I have been operating as a sole trader for the last few months. Recently I've registered a company and all my business is now traded through this. My business is in Web Development.I need the following business accounting work: - Organise business account/BAS statements for sole trader to wrap up all business conducted. - Set up accounting for new company - Set up quickbooks to handle bookkeeping Not much business was conducted as a sole trader. Only some expenses and ...
  • Hourly – More than 6 months – 10-30 hrs/week – Posted
    Can you help us? Need a bookkeeper or accountant for a long term contract. We are a small business/sole trader in Australia in desperate need for someone to fix up our 'books' in Sassu. We are looking for an experienced bookkeeper who can also keep an eye on the business, set up budgets, set up reporting so we know our financial position etc. We have an accountant in Australia but they purely do our tax return and do not ...
  • Hourly – More than 6 months – 30+ hrs/week – Posted
    We are looking for a new accountant to join our team who has at least 5 years experience in public practice completing financial statements and tax returns. We would like someone who is keen to learn and grow with our business and take responsibility over there own clients. We want someone who will grow with us and is looking for an ongoing relationship. Must haves: PUBLIC PRACTICE EXPERIENCE- 5 YEARS SASSU , XERO KNOWLEDGE MYOB KNOWLEDGE EXCELLENT BOOKKKEEPING SKILLS (u need ...
  • Hourly – More than 6 months – Less than 10 hrs/week – Posted
    Hi Thanks for having a look at the job posting. I run a small jewellery business and need a book keeper to look after my books. This will included completeing BAS statements every 3 months. i have purchased quickbooks premier. but haven't started to use it or had the time to integrate. so in the short term a simple spreadsheet will work fine. Electronic ; csv files/account will be sent at the end of each q. along with the ...
  • Fixed-Price – Est. Budget: $100.00 Posted
    Our business is an Australian based company that has multiple small businesses. The largest business which it operates is in the Taxi, Limousine and Bus industry within Australia. Our business is simple and very effective, which focuses on providing transfer services to clients within Australia, whether it be for a taxi, limousine or bus. 70% of our business is generated from regular clientele that have used our service in the past. On the other hand, 30% of our business is ...
  • Hourly – More than 6 months – 10-30 hrs/week – Posted
    Can you help us? Need a bookkeeper. We are a small business/sole trader in Australia in desperate need for someone to fix up our 'books' in Sassu. We are looking for an experienced bookkeeper who can also keep an eye on the business, set up budgets, set up reporting so we know our financial position etc. We have an accountant in Australia but they purely do our tax return and do not cover this side of the business. We ...
loading