Est. Budget: $10,000.00
Business Development Manager Job Responsibilities:
Builds market position by prospecting, locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships for our mobile application & software development division.
Business Development Manager Job Duties:
• Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential clients; discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Prospecting through cold calling, utilize social networking to ...