CAD Jobs

239 were found based on your criteria

  • Fixed-Price – Est. Budget: $7.00 Posted
    We have pictures of a house. You should transform the picture to a section view. Have a look at the attached PDF, then you get the idea. Use a program of your choice. The plan must me 100% exact, as well as masterly designed (choice of colours) You start with one plan, if we like it, you'll get immediately 3 new ones and in the future more. We need the plans fast and without mistakes.
  • Hourly – Less than 1 week – Less than 10 hrs/week – Posted
    We need to have this lounge item rendered to match as best as possible to the photograph. We need to show the item from 3 angles: Front on, Top View and a view as per someone standing and looking down on the item at a 45* angle. The three images must be approx 4mb each @ 300dpi in .jpg Item Dimensions: Height: 450mm Width: 1400mm Depth: 550mm Images: http://www.bfx.com.au/bfx-jelly-bean-ottoman-static Fabric to be used: http://www.warwick ...
  • Hourly – Less than 1 month – Less than 10 hrs/week – Posted
    Hi We are looking for an architect who will check our current plans (dwg/dxf-files exist already) for a family home and optimise this plans, give us ideas and make some proposal. In the best case you draw the 3D-Plans for example in SketchUp / blender or another tool, with which we can see the 3D plans with a freeware. If you are interested in this job, please show me some example of your past work. Best regards Adrian
  • Hourly – 3 to 6 months – 30+ hrs/week – Posted
    This project is a for a custom injection molded battery housing assembly. The battery assembly physical appearance resembles in many ways typical industrial deep cycle lead acid batteries but will contain complex internals for mounting of various non-standard components. This product is planned for high volume production. Extensive knowledge of injection molding techniques, processes and mechanical design engineering is required. Extensive experience understanding shock, drop and vibration specifications and incorporating those into the design optimization via FEA analysis is required ...
  • Hourly – Less than 1 week – Less than 10 hrs/week – Posted
    This job will take up from a previous engagement here on oDesk. The previous contractor got 80% of the way there, and I need the other 20% done. You will be working from .STEP files of pieces of a model train. You will be provided detailed photographs of a hand-drawn blueprint (with measurements) and I need those additional items added to the .STEP files I already have. All of the drawings you will receive have good measurements, and so this ...
  • Hourly – 1 to 3 months – 10-30 hrs/week – Posted
    Hi there, we need an experienced 3D designer of glasses, which already have been produced. We don't need applicants with no experience or only some drafts. So if you can answer questions like the following without searching google, you are the optimal candidate: What is the standard inclination between ear piece and frame? What is the key measurement to decide if you deviate from this standard? What is base curve 6? ... You should have an excellent knowhow in a ...
  • Fixed-Price – Est. Budget: $150.00 Posted
    Job Scope: Find any photo of a empty room space, and sketch it with Interior design and decoration. Any design of the wall tiles must be magnified. Leave it to your own creativity. Example of a empty room space found on Google: http://www.wrightlux.com/storage/Wrightlux%20Empty%20Room1.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1332075148130 I need 8 sketches and 8 3D Models. I am willing to pay per piece. I need all of the work by 16/03/2014, 10PM +8GMT ...
  • Hourly – Less than 1 week – Less than 10 hrs/week – Posted
    I have some existing files that I need some changes to. Here is the rundown of what I need. This is for a small 12"x12"x12" enclosure for growing plants: -The hole for the light needs to be moved down a small bit -The hole for the light needs to be made smaller as only the socket will fit through it now -The ledge that the light sits on needs to be fashioned somehow so that the light does ...
  • Fixed-Price – Est. Budget: $5.00 Posted
    CAD files needed to be used in psd format and sized to real dimensions. I need to be able to use the exact shape of the pattern in a psd format in order to place the designs on the clothing . Also , the psd file will need to be made true to size with the actual patterns. ( info will be provided)
loading