More than 6 months –
30+ hrs/week –
Currently seeking highly talented Account & Reservations Managers to join our rapidly growing team and assist us in helping our vacation rental owners increase their vacation rental earnings by offering value-added, insightful and strategic input to their business.
Seeking full-time contract Account & Reservations Managers that speak the following languages (multi-lingual is a strong plus!):
• English (UK/AU/NZ)
Account & Reservations Managers will be responsible for managing customer relationships in a defined geographic territory in order to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and enhancement of the customer relationship, with a strong inclination toward facilitating reservations. These individuals will serve as a main point of contact for travelers interested in booking properties, but will also interact with property owners and managers to assist with booking requests, discuss products and services offered, provide recommendations to optimize the conversion of their rental inquiries and booking requests into reservations, and assist with support issues.
Applicants must enjoy problem solving, have a strong work ethic, and be enthusiastic to learn all aspects of Company’s products and services, booking/reservation system, and the online travel industry. This is a Remote position; Account & Reservations Managers will be working from home & must have a quiet place to make calls and reliable internet access. 40 hours per week (flexible), Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
• Respond to inbound traveler and property suppliers inquiries via phone, email, chat, and other methods
• Work to identify and resolve traveler and property supplier issues/concerns
• Advise travelers on how to navigate the website to find a vacation rental property to book and provide assistance for any questions or issues they have regarding a reservation
• Contact and follow-up with travelers and property suppliers via phone and email regarding their outstanding rental inquiries and booking requests
• Proactively contact property suppliers via phone & email to assist them in optimizing the conversion of their rental inquiries and booking requests into reservations by reviewing their account information & property listing, providing recommendations, and answering questions on how to use our account management tools (booking system, payment platform, etc.)
• Work as a liaison between customers and our product and development teams, which includes summarizing customer feedback and issues to help manage prioritization of development work and suggesting customer experience improvements
• Conduct win-back and feedback gathering processes for current property suppliers considering deactivating accounts in order to retain them as suppliers
This is a Remote position; Account & Reservations Managers will be working from home & must have a quiet place to make calls and reliable internet access.
40 hours per week (flexible), Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
1. 2+ years’ of reservation or customer support experience required (experience in the online travel industry highly preferred) with a proven track record of delivering exceptional customer service in complex, rapidly changing environments
2. High enthusiasm and interest working directly with customers
3. Excellent communication and active listening skills, including the ability to speak, read and write fluently in English (UK/AU/NZ), Portuguese, German, French, and/or Italian (multiple languages is a strong plus); high comfort level receiving inbound emails and phone calls, as well as making outbound communications to current customers
4. Ability to provide expert advice and accurate information to customers regarding products and services offered
5. Detailed working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.), customer operations tools (telephone, email, chat, etc.), and Internet-based applications
6. Must enjoy problem solving, have a strong work ethic, and be enthusiastic to learn all aspects of ...