Chemical Engineering Jobs

72 were found based on your criteria

  • Hourly – More than 6 months – 30+ hrs/week – Posted
    Description: I'm working on a website with online meditations for every subject you can provide via skype to our website users. The "teacher" will get 75% of the winnings per hour and I will get the rest of 25%. I am looking for many people so we can provide tutoring at as many subjects as we can. *Your nationality doesn't matter, but the knowledge of English language is necessary.
  • Fixed-Price – Est. Budget: $25.00 Posted
    Se requiere freelancer con estudios en áreas quimico biológicos para realizar tareas estilo APA, presupuesto total 25 USD, 17 tareas que se tienen que entregar en dos días. Sólo personas que hallan manejado estilo APA, no ofertar por estar desesperado ya que no serán aceptados.Contratación inmediata, no ofertar gente de México, De bangladesh o de eso paises orientales, malas experiencias. Oferta ya!
  • Hourly – 3 to 6 months – 10-30 hrs/week – Posted
    HI ALL , The applicant must demonstrate superior knowledge and skills in the field of Chemistry and must have significant and relevant academic qualifications and background. The applicant's work will then be judged. If it is of a high standard and quality, the applicant will then be invited for ongoing work and subsequent jobs writing lecture notes around other topics in the field of Chemistry on an ongoing basis. THANKS
  • Hourly – Less than 1 week – Less than 10 hrs/week – Posted
    Safety is very important in nonwoven industry, and customers are concerning about the raw materials used in the process. Every customers will have different requirements, especially chemical contained in the product. Difficulty rises when we have limited knowledge and resources to make a declaration. Thus, we would like to have an expert in the related field to help us. The job scope is as below: 1. Help in filling up the safety declaration form from our customers about chemical content ...
  • Fixed-Price – Est. Budget: $5,000.00 Posted
    REQUIRE Drafting service using REVIT CAD files to provide existing conditions drawings of pipework and tanks at a industrial shed. Will provide detailed hand sketch drawings of existing pipe work locations connection points and tank locations. Must be accurate and in an isometric views.
  • Hourly – More than 6 months – Less than 10 hrs/week – Posted
    Are you a MA or PHD graduate? Do you enjoy academics? Do you enjoy research and writing? Would you like to earn an extra income, in addition to that of your main job? Would you like to enhance your knowledge on a wide range of subject areas through research and writing? If your answers are YES to all of these questions, then we would like to hear from you. We are seeking people who are serious, committed and hardworking, to ...
  • Hourly – More than 6 months – 10-30 hrs/week – Posted
    We are a tutoring company and we are looking for an Online Pharmacy Tutor who is familiar with the American pharmacy school curriculum and/or nursing school curriculum. Qualifications: - Advanced Degree in Pharmacy/Biology/Chemistry - Fluent in English - Previous teaching/tutoring experience preferred - Knowledge of American PharmD curriculum and/or Nursing Curriculum. See this for example https://pharm.rutgers.edu/content/pharmd_curriculum. We are looking to build long term relationships with exceptional candidates. Please indicate in the cover letter why ...
  • Hourly – More than 6 months – 10-30 hrs/week – Posted
    The candidate must be a hard working dynamic individual with a firm background in process engineering including equipment sizing, relief valve sizing, line sizing, and equipment package design experience. Design of steam systems is preferred with emphasis on exchanger sizing. The following skills are essential • Relief valve and vent sizing • Line sizing • Exchanger sizing • Exchanger design validation • Package design experience • Experience completing FEED package for bid estimates and ability to review bid and design packages • Ability to produce Process Design ...
  • Fixed-Price – Est. Budget: $10.00 Posted
    Requirement to thoughtfully transcribe and annotate English engineering videos for a research project. In addition to raw transcription the user also has to annotate \ markup the portions in the lecture like : "Introduction" section, "Explanation" section etc . For this an annotation scheme would be given. The price given is per hour of video lecture i.e 10$ per hour of lecture video. An additional bonus of 10$ per hour would be given to the best annotators
loading