Corporate Taxes Jobs

7 were found based on your criteria

  • Hourly – Less than 1 week – Less than 10 hrs/week – Posted
    We are looking for a tax consultant to advise us on our situation with the S-Corp and personal tax. The candidate should be very familiar with the US tax law and in particular the S-Corp and Personal tax area.
  • Fixed-Price – Est. Budget: $50.00 Posted
    I recently setup an LLC and I have been struggling to get an EIN number from the IRS. I used their online form and then I sent a fax in with the info they needed and still no response. I would like to get this EIN / Tax ID # for the business asap. I am looking for someone with experience or contacts in doing this so we can get it processed rapidly. Please bid on the basis of security the EIN ...
  • Fixed-Price – Est. Budget: $200.00 Posted
    A newly established accounting/bookkeeping firm need the services of an accountant. You must be CPA or Equivalent qualification with sound experience in the field. Must have experience with different accounting software like QuickBooks, Xero, MYOB, Wave etc. It will be a long term job for the right candidate initially part time but can be full time in the future. You must be self motivated and detailed oriented with good English skills to communicate with the team and clients. You ...
  • Hourly – 1 to 3 months – 30+ hrs/week – Posted
    Hiring 8 Accountant/Tax Preparer ================= * Proficient in U.S. tax law is definitely plus * Experience in preparing all U.S tax returns (1040"s, 940"s, 941"s,1065"s, 1120"s & state tax returns) using Ultra tax software.* Proficient in Accounting, bookkeeping, bank statement analysis, verifying income and expenses as stated on tax returns and audit work. * Proficient in Quickbooks. * Experience in Ultra Tax software is advantage * Candidate must be able to read, write and speak English. Functional Area ...
  • Hourly – More than 6 months – Less than 10 hrs/week – Posted
    Must be able to providing tax, accounting and business advice for multiple corporations. Must be an expert at the following. 1. Tax preparation for Trusts, S-corp, C-corp, LLC 2. Tax preparation or individuals 3. Adviser to Bookkeeper 6. Tax planning to reduce tax burden 7. Advice and assistance with IRS issues 9. Amend prior years tax filings