Less than 1 month –
Less than 10 hrs/week –
• Registered Dietitians with knowledge and skills in food and nutrition to promote good health.
• Have a Bachelor’s degree specializing in food and nutrition and have completed supervised practical training through a university program or an approved hospital or community setting.
• Registered with Provincial Regulatory Bodies and accountable to the regulations for the professional conduct and the care.
• Committed to ethical practice
• Create a nutritional screening program to evaluate the client’s lifestyle and make changes in ...