Less than 1 month –
30+ hrs/week –
We currently have a postgresql database hosted inside a service called compose (check compose.io). We have now outgrown this service and need to migrate to a self-hosted solution.
What we will need:
- Postgresql infrastructure set up on AWS
- Master / slave replication set up (to be advised on)
- Information on how to route read / write queries to the database
- Load balancing set up for read replicas
- Tuning the database and notes on how / what has been done and why
- Migration ...