Less than 1 week –
Less than 10 hrs/week –
Convert the configuration of an Ubuntu server into an AWS OpsWorks for future replication and customization. If work is commendable, future work will follow.
- 2 years of Ubuntu RHEL system administration
- 2 years of Ruby programming experience
- 2 years of Opscode Chef and/or AWS OpsWorks
- multiple experiences involving the successful design, implementation, and administration of AWS OpsWork / Chef infrastructures
- multiple experiences successfully securing linux server architectures