Est. Budget: $50.00
Looking for Linux/Ubuntu network expert to configure Ubuntu Server 14.04 LTS (Trusty Tahr) as router, gateway with Dansguardian to filter all content WITHOUT any proxy software/server.
Installed hardware and software:
- Ubuntu 64-bit server with 2 network interface card (eth0 & eth1) (Ubuntu server)
- Assume Ubuntu Server default installation with LAMP + SSH server (tasksel)
- Assume Webmin downloaded and installed with dpkg
To be installed/configured software.
- Provide apt command to install Samba4 server.
- Provide apt command to install DHCP server (ISC).
- Provide apt command to install Dansguardian.
- Configure DHCP to distribute IP adresses to network (Ubuntu server itself must have static IP. IP, server and domain name will be provided) .
- All internet traffic have to pass through Ubuntu server (i.e. it should be the gateway given by DHCP).
- Configure Dansguardian so that all traffic passing through Ubuntu server (to and from internet) should be filtered by Dansguardian.
- Provide commands/procedures to install and configure DansGuardian Webmin Module.
- IPfilter, ClamAV or any other well known open source software could be used/installed (except proxy software) if required or is a dependency.
- All related configuration files (i.e. interfaces, dansguardian.conf, hostname, hosts, etc.);
- All commands/procedures (i.e. installing software or configuring iptables);
- List of additional software installed; to run Ubuntu server reliably.