More than 6 months –
30+ hrs/week –
· Provide friendly and efficient service to the travel travel community of our client.
· Be a first point of contact to handle and resolve customer complaints.
· Respond professionally to inbound phone calls, including urgent situations.
· Identify and escalate issues appropriately.
· Compose thoughtful and accurate messages or customize prepared responses to customer emails.
· Research information and troubleshoot problems using available resources.
· Arbitrate in situations between users.
· Monitor and control numerous concurrent tasks in tandem.
· Proactively and independently work to meet targets and ...