Est. Budget: $30.00
- One year learning in Fashion Design area.
- At least one year experience in Fashion design (can be PT or FT).
- Technical background and knowledge of construction for woven and knit is a plus.
- Be aware of Fashion trends for both International and Domestic markets.
- Ability to Research & report on trends of the season, via runway/cat walk, periodicals,
web, trend site, and market inspirations.
- Be able to interpret and apply fashion trends into designs, successfully.
- Strong eye and sense for ...