More than 6 months –
10-30 hrs/week –
• Creating designs & mood boards to specific seasonal briefs, demonstrating strong commercial awareness and an understanding of competitor market.
• Design development from sketch to finished garment to tight deadlines
• Source, develop & thorough follow up on fabrics, trims & accessories
• Management of development sample production, liaising daily with the overseas development team.
• Degree in Fashion Design.
• Minimum 2 years commercial experience as Designer/Senior.
• Solid experience working with overseas factories
• Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator & Auto CAD, able to create ...