Est. Budget: $50.00
I have a list of parameters that I want fitted into an infographic template.
Ultimately I want to be able to input my numbers and have the infographic be 90% done. The other 10% will be managing the color and changing text.
I want this to be a quality infographic template for me to use for my website. Additionally I would PREFER that this infographic be through http://piktochart.com/ as it is the platform I am most familiar with ...