Less than 1 month –
Less than 10 hrs/week –
We are looking for a skilled C developer to develop an application targeting routers running DD-WRT in a commercial setting.
The application will need to filter traffic that goes through the router and adjust iptables rules accordingly.
An exact specification will be provided upon hiring.
- C programming
- Good DD-WRT platform knowledge
- Packet capturing and parsing (libpcap preferred, open to other solutions)
- Understanding of iptables
- Good understanding of the DNS
- Good understanding of the OSI model
If this project ...