JavaScript Jobs

2,557 were found based on your criteria

  • Hourly – 1 to 3 months – 30+ hrs/week – Posted
    About Us We are one of the leading global digital agencies. We produce phenomenal projects for our clients, using every possible technology to make their brands world leaders in their market. You would be working directly with our Shanghai office which has access to one of the largest audiences in the world. Project Overview and how we work. This is a opportunity for an exceptionally talented front end web developer to work with a world-class multi-award winning team of creatives ...
  • Hourly – More than 6 months – 10-30 hrs/week – Posted
    We are a WordPress theme company looking for a theme support/tester. This is regular part time position (about 20 hours per week). The right candidate MUST have great attention to details with good knowledge of WordPress admin. Having knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS, and experience with premium theme frameworks is a plus.
  • Hourly – Less than 1 week – 10-30 hrs/week – Posted
    To transform our currently static forms into a workable PDF form allowing digital signatures and easy forms to fill in using an ipad Forms must be Built using Bluebeam Revu Extreme
  • Hourly – 1 to 3 months – 10-30 hrs/week – Posted
    We have multiple clients with Magento eCommerce websites. We need an expert with wide variety of experience in Magento CMS and in general ecommerce knowledge. Please be very specific when replaying to this job. If you fail to provide required info to all 5 questions below we will mark your application as SPAM, since you are not reading the instructions. 1) Years of Magento experience 2) Skype ID 3) Do you have working Mic for the interview? 4) Can you ...
  • Hourly – 1 to 3 months – 10-30 hrs/week – Posted
    We are a digital agency that helps startups get their business off the ground with all the essentials. We create brand identities, basic websites and help customers market their business. At the moment, we are looking for a frontend web developer to help us build our customer's websites. You must be familiar with the following: * Bootstrap * Gulp * Heroku * Git If you are interested, send us a message!
  • Hourly – 3 to 6 months – 30+ hrs/week – Posted
    Need 1 Drupal backend developer needed urgently ASAP @ $3.00 / hour, 40 hours p/w, long term position. This role focused on managing the interchange of data between the application and the browser. Also focuses on the server-side of programming for the web, yet also understands the programming languages which control the display of content in the browser. Need to be experienced in: ‪php‬, ‪‎drupal‬, ‪‎drush‬, opensource‬,‪ ‎community‬, ‪moduledevelopment‬, ‪api‬, ‪‎performance‬, ‪‎javascript‬, teamwork‬. Generally speaking, you should had experience in ...
  • Fixed-Price – Est. Budget: $200.00 Posted
    I need to someone to assist and help finish the development of a Mobile App on the Appery.io platform. The app will need to use the back-end service of Appery.io as well as push notifications which are also offered in Appery.io. As of now 60% is done so would need help completing the remaining 40%. If you are familiar with the Appery.io platform or understand the environment don't hesitate to contact me.
  • Hourly – Less than 1 week – Less than 10 hrs/week – Posted
    Need help upgrading and fixing bugs on a PHP site using JavaScript.
  • Hourly – Less than 1 week – Less than 10 hrs/week – Posted
    Searching for a facebook developer to add the following Open Graph tags facebook websites add on to my website, and any recommended facebook add on to optimize for best facebook book website integrations. In addition to the open graph the following plugins will have to be added. https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/activity/ https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/recommendations/ Please provide past clients you've implemented in the past.
loading