Joomla! Jobs

182 were found based on your criteria

  • Fixed-Price – Est. Budget: $450.00 Posted
    Have a website partially complete, need to modify certain layout and add in functionalities such as payment and shipping portal, and etc. 1. Correct the auto responsive function to ensure all layout looks the same on different browsers (Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox) 2. Change the background for initial pop up page 3. Payment and Shipping functionality 4. Linking urls to the right Buttons/Pages 5. Complete and test the website to ensure proper flow and 100% working 6. Build a ...
  • Fixed-Price – Est. Budget: $50.00 Posted
    I need someone to convert this HTML template into a full blow functional Joomla template: http://themeforest.net/item/college-education/full_screen_preview/205693 Template will be deployed as a quickstart joomla template.
  • Hourly – Less than 1 month – 30+ hrs/week – Posted
    We are travel agency based in UK and we are looking to change our website to better and 100% responsive one. We do have an idea of what we want exactly and we do have work in progress so to say. We are looking for experienced Joomla developer who can work on tight schedule and who can deliver and maintain product on time. Our current website is fully bookable and we want to keep it that way with few extra ...
  • Fixed-Price – Est. Budget: $20.00 Posted
    We need Google maps embedded into our contact page: http://extensions.joomla.org/profile/extension/maps-a-weather/maps-a-locations/responsive-color-google-map We also need a Gallery extension added to our gallery page, this need to fit in with our current theme. http://www.cincopa.com/media-platform/joomla-module/free-image-gallery Please only apply if you understand Joomla fully.
  • Fixed-Price – Est. Budget: $5.00 Posted
    looking for someone mastering joomla 3 copy the articles joomla joomla 2.5 to 3 including an article (blog style) front page 10 pages to be copied Finior for 16 April 2015 to 17 hours French
  • Hourly – Less than 1 week – Less than 10 hrs/week – Posted
    Web developer skilled and experienced in customization and deployment of Joomla & VirtueMart sites. Current developer is unable the complete the site. Site is 60% complete. A new developer is need for to complete the remaining 40% and all future tasks related to maintenance and upgrade.
  • Hourly – More than 6 months – Less than 10 hrs/week – Posted
    We're a US-based marketing and design firm looking for a skilled web developer who is very experienced with Joomla, PHP, Javascript, and obviously HTML/CSS to build and maintain our websites. This position will start off with a single project as a test of sorts, but will quickly grow into a on-going freelance position. We currently build about 8+ sites a year and maintain at least 8-12 sites. We are looking to gain more website clients this year so ...
  • Fixed-Price – Est. Budget: $50.00 Posted
    (You can see a jpg of the home and the internal page) 2 PSD to Joomla I'm looking for a Expert JOOMLA programmer. If you do a great job. I'm going to pass you more job to do. Application Requirements: - Must be responsive, and communicate well. - You have to be immediately available. - Have a lot of Experience with Joomla Site Requirements: - The Site need to be Responsive - The latest version of JOOMLA - 2 PSD to 2 Pages in ...
loading