Logo Design Jobs

6,491 were found based on your criteria

  • Fixed-Price – Est. Budget: $35.00 Posted
    We are looking for a creative, professional logo. We are an ecommerce company focused on men's and women's fashion. I am seeking an experienced Designer that can create (1) company logo (90% of this task) (2) basic business card (remaining 10%) We want original designs (not from a library) and a vector output (along with the usual png / jpg) for the logo. I have some ideas for the company logo. I would also like to hear your ideas ...
  • Fixed-Price – Est. Budget: $10.00 Posted
    Hi :) I wish to create some promotion material for my affiliate / partner to use on helping to get sales for our company's product. Basically, we're a web hosting company, it would be great if you've any experience or done anything related to this field previously. ( but of course it's not a must :) ) Below is the total banner / graphic I need: ( width x height ) 2 x banner ( 336 px X 280 px ) 2 x banner ( 300 px ...
  • Fixed-Price – Est. Budget: $150.00 Posted
    GolfTech Solutions provide the following services: 1) Design & Create apps to give people instructions & tips on how to improve their golf 2) Planning and hosting golf based events 3) Consultancy We require the supplier to create a logo & letterhead for the company. This need to have a innovative & golf based design.
  • Fixed-Price – Est. Budget: $20.00 Posted
    I require a talented designer with good attention to detail. A logo and business card design is needed for a nappy/diaper cake business. I have strong idea of what I would like and can provide examples. Colour scheme also known.
  • Hourly – Less than 1 week – 30+ hrs/week – Posted
    I would like to copy the template and business logic from a website of a company I sold a few years back and import that data into a new URL. I will want to update the color scheme, pictures, and wording to fit the new company. I would like compatibility with both web and mobile and understand options for adding an app component as well. There will be an e-commerce component that can be satisfied via PayPal but ability to ...
  • Hourly – Less than 1 week – Less than 10 hrs/week – Posted
    The business' name is Aging Well LifeCare The following colors is what I am hoping to use within the logo: Gray (not too light or too dark) similar to Pantone color: Cool Gray 9C for the small letter "a" which represents the word Aging Blue (similar to Pantone color: 2935C) for the capitalize letter "W" which represents the word Well Green (leaf like color: light green or dark green or both) for the leaf wich represents the word Life Orange ...
  • Fixed-Price – Est. Budget: $25.00 Posted
    Hello, I am looking at having a cover made for a digital ebook/pdf file made. I will need a full-page cover, as well as a smaller cover/book (the little book images they use to sell online e-books). Color scheme to be based upon website color scheme. E-book is about paying down debt with an aim focused towards mortgages. It would be nice to have a sample lot (they can be roughish) of 3 choices asap. Cheers, David
  • Fixed-Price – Est. Budget: $5.00 Posted
    Hi There, I need a logo designed for my website, if that works well, there would be other branding work and may be some info-graphics etc. Please be a creative designer and be ready to provide a couple of samples. Thanks
loading