Magento Jobs

2,787 were found based on your criteria

  • Hourly – Less than 1 week – 30+ hrs/week – Posted
    We are looking for someone with experience integrating Magento and Quickbooks Online (US Edition.) We are drop-shipping vendors so we do not need a lot of detail on products, but we do need to track sales and understand which products are selling best.
  • Hourly – More than 6 months – 10-30 hrs/week – Posted
    Hello, I operate an ecommerce store based on the Magento platform and am in need of a developer's help for ongoing maintenance & tasks. This is a part time, potentially long term position (for the right developer). Current estimated work load is low, probably between 1 - 10 hours per month. I have a list of immediate tasks that need to be done to my Magento admin, and there will be more work as the need arises. I'm seeking a ...
  • Fixed-Price – Est. Budget: $100.00 Posted
    I would like the https version of my site to load the templates as well as the non-https. Currently the non https site is loading fine but not the https. The https site only loads the content, no images. Is there a fix for this? Please describe what you'd do in your response! The screenshot shows the problem.
  • Fixed-Price – Est. Budget: $100.00 Posted
    The following needs to be done on my custom VPS server. Upgrade webstore from Magento Version: 1.7.0.2 to Magento Version: 1.9.1.0 while maintaining all databases and files Upgrade Ubuntu server from Apache 2.2 to 2.4 Check performance of server and make any changes to ensure speed is quick and server will not crash.
  • Fixed-Price – Est. Budget: $20.00 Posted
    hi there I have a rich snippets plugin that works with magento no problem how ever i use a third party for reviews. yotpo and would like to use this for the rich snipets reviews.
  • Fixed-Price – Est. Budget: $400.00 Posted
    We are looking for someone who should have following essential skills - 1. Writing web content for e-commerce website 2. Understanding of SEO 3. Able to use twitter, facebook, linkedin and other social media networks 4. Email Campaign Management 5. Magento CMS Knowledge 6. Enthusiastic, Punctual and Creative However, following skills will be desirable 1. Youtuber 2. Marketing and PR activities 3. Very Well connected in the community 4. Designer, expert in photoshop. 5. Photographer
  • Hourly – More than 6 months – Less than 10 hrs/week – Posted
    We are looking for an E Commerce Web Developer for our upcoming online store. We have already started this project and its almost 90% complete in ASP.Net. We need your services to complete the remaining 10% work and remains in our team for future requirements. InshAllah. We need a professional with positive attitude , nice customer service and strong skills to manage E Commerce website. Following key areas, he has to cover. - Attractive Homepage - User Friendly Cart System -Payment mode ...
  • Fixed-Price – Est. Budget: $55.00 Posted
    Hello oDeskers, Good Day. I need your support to help upload products Details and Images to my Website You must be Magento Expert to do this. I'm not going to waste my time with any Newbie. Only Expert Please. Job Details: Uploading the product details and pictures. Easy task like data entry.
  • Hourly – Less than 1 week – Less than 10 hrs/week – Posted
    The Magento cart is set to use SEF URLs, and it is working in the Default Store View. However, for all other store views, it is using the /catalog/product/view/id/# URLs for almost everything, including the sitemap, featured products, product compare, etc. The only place it uses the SEF URLs for a store view is the product listings. We have narrowed it down to something in the database because: 1) We replaced all files with an old copy ...
loading