Est. Budget: $1,750.00
Responsible for handling the fundamental aspects of a firm's financial recordkeeping, including recording financial transactions, managing accounts payable and receivable, reconciling bank statements, and completing annual tax forms.
• Enter the bookkeeping data into QuickBooks file.
• Reconcile the financial statements and provide financials to client every month.
• Prepare financials and bookkeeping backup into binders for the clients.
• Prepare State Fund and other insurance forms per client’s request.
• Assist CPA by gathering information for tax preparation.
• File sales tax for ...