1 to 3 months –
Less than 10 hrs/week –
RIGEL LLP is English company with the headquarter, based in London concentrates on innovative technologies for Health&Care under the brand of RIGEL. Our main goal is to create only safe and harmless products, which will help people become healthier and look more beautiful all over the World. Our first product is unique dissolving whitening strips, which will be sold all over the World (our web-site: www.rigelstrips.com). The main purpose for our company for the beginning is to create World's brand awareness, using all tools, that are able for this time and we are looking for qualified, responsible person.
The applicant will be responsible for:
• Evaluate and implement sales promotion programs for achieving brand awareness and brand loyalty
• planning, developing and implementing PR strategies;
• liaising with and answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organisations, often via telephone and email;
• researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media;
• collating and analysing media coverage;
• devising and coordinating photo opportunities;
• organising events for brands' campaign
• maintaining and updating information on the organisation's website;
• sourcing and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities;
• commissioning market research;
• fostering community relations through ...